Company Engel Foreign Food Group
Engel Foreign Food B.V. (EFF), based in Uithoorn, is the Dutch importer, producer and supplier of international foods and drinks. EFF is part of a business group that also includes Global Food Trade and Asia World Export. EFF distributes more than 700 foreign products to all major Dutch supermarket chains, mini-markets and gas stations (www.engelforeignfood.com). Our main brand is YumYum noodles. Global Food Trade sells top brands from all over the world in Europe (www.globalfoodtrade.eu). The product focus is on beverages and snacks. We are for example the distributor of Chupa Chups sodas and Mentos drinks in Europe. EFF has a joint venture with Ou-Dean Foods Factory (Taiwan), where we develop and produce (Asian) specialty drinks and export them to retailers and distributors in Europe; our premium brand is TROPICAL®.
Every day at EFF, a dedicated team of 45 permanent employees, along with an average of 25 flexible employees, works tirelessly to foster the growth and professionalization of the organization.
Purpose of the job
We have a new and exciting opportunity for an Area Export Manager. You are responsible for the export activities and customer relationships within European countries. In the to be determent regions you implement export strategies to expand the company’s international market presence and increase sales and profitability. Currently, we have three export managers and two back office support staff.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Identify opportunities for market expansion.
- Build and maintain relationships with our partners.
- Develop and implement sales plans and strategies, monitor sales performance, analyse market trends, and prepare regular reports for management.
- Set export prices with market conditions, conducting negotiations with customers, and finalizing sales contracts.
- Ensure compliance with export regulations, customs procedures, and documentation requirements.
- Coordinate the logistics and transportation of exported goods to ensure timely delivery.
- Plan and organize all export activities together with our office team.
- Participate international trade shows.
Personal profile & skills
- A driven and highly motivated personality capable of hunting for new business.
- Relevant degree qualification (high level of thinking).
- Preferably a track record of business development and sales in the international market.
- A knowledge or working experience in food market would be advantageous.
- Contacts with full service retailers would be advantageous.
- Good commercial acumen with exceptional multi-level communication skills.
- Good financial awareness and capable of producing commercially acceptable quotations and proposals.
- Must have a flexible approach to business negotiation when required.
- Excellent time management and organization.
- Excellent verbal and written skills in bilingual proficiency: English is a must and Mandarin Chinese, French, German and/or Spanish would be an advantageous.
Working at Engel Foreign Food means working in a dynamic international working environment. We offer an independent position with room for self-development and direct contact with all partners around the world in an environment where trade comes first and where communication is open and direct, a good salary and employment conditions.
Engel Foreign Food Group| Anja Millenaar | +31 297533 833| email@example.com.